Description of the company
Choux de Bruxelles is a multi-industry company operating in the Horeca sector: catering services, venues for private or corporate events, restaurants, food trucks, cooking classes, and bed and breakfast accommodations.
- Prepare, plate, and send dishes specific to your station : desserts, fish, meats, sauces, etc.;
- Coordinate and supervise the work of kitchen assistants and apprentices within your station;
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity, and the ability to manage and motivate a team;
- Manage mise en place, dish dispatch, equipment maintenance, adherence to hygiene standards, and stock management;
- Contribute to the optimal quality of the cuisine, in perfect alignment with the establishment’s standards.
- Confirmed experience as a chef de partie;
- Dynamic and independent individual;
- Resilient to stress;
- Flexible with schedules;
- Serious, punctual, dynamic, and creative;
- Possess good teamwork skills and can work both collaboratively and autonomously;
- Knowledge of HACCP standards.
- Full-time position
- Flexible working hours
- Salary based on experience
- Meals provided during shifts